toil in hope and you will get there.

Friday, March 11, 2005

My Substantial Girth

Still mired in the complexities of my term paper, I've decided to tackle my data-budgeting needs by utilizing a peculiar device which has remained relatively unknown throughout my academic career: the almighty hi-liter.

I always thought it absurd to glance at a fellow competitor/classmate's notes and be blinded by a sea of neon fluorescence. If every word on the page is hi-lited, then you might want to refocus your studies on what's really important.

Anyways, Nicole emerged from the depths of our apartment with this ginormous hi-liter that, apparently, "served [her] well through two years of university. So don't wreck it." Quite honestly, its sheer size is a sight to behold:



Magnificent!

Currently: Enjoying a fine cup of green tea.

No comments: