toil in hope and you will get there.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Jamaican Holiday

I highly suggest, for those of you who enjoy tasty beer experiences, that you track down a 6-pack of Red Stripe beer. I picked it up from the liquor store while I was returning an empty keg for the deposit money, and I've been pleasantly surprised by how good it actually is.

To a certain degree, the taste is like a slightly less sharp Heinken. Most appealing of all, however, are the stubby-necked bottles that this brew comes in. Exquisite!

Currently: Enjoying a midnight beer with my midnight grub, as my anger and frustration of 3 hours ago subsides.

2 comments:

k.skinner said...

Be sure to note that the beer isn't all that good when it's been sitting out, opened, for almost 3 hours...ugh.

iHeartDimSum said...

Weird... I had a bottle of Red Stripe yesterday night after volunteering. Coincidence?