toil in hope and you will get there.

Friday, July 02, 2004

I Can See Thru Time

It's July 2 already, eh? Where in the world does time fly.

Seeing as how I finished Spring Session at the University of Alberta, and mighty successfully too!, you'd think that I'd enjoy the 16 days I had off until Summer Session started up.

Pfffttt...!

Though it was only for 8 days, I've been out by Lloydminster working for Tri-City Drilling to stockpile a little extra cash. It was 8 shifts of graveyard work, from 19:30-07:30, so my internal clock is entirely out of whack.

Sleep, need sleep soooo badly.

Currently: Amazed that Blinky 2.0 is still alive after not being fed all this time!

2 comments:

k.skinner said...

It's pretty scary that in the few minutes it took me to post this blog, the temperature outside increased by 2 degrees!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,
I heard from George that you might be going to finger 11 in Calgary as well. If you are please let me know. And if so maybe I can catch a ride with you. I did try to call but you were not home and no message machine came up. So let me know.
-Scott-
scott@vegreville.net is my e-mail. My number hasn't changed