toil in hope and you will get there.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Uncle Skinner Wants You!

Hey, hey! It's getting to be that time of the year again - moving day!

That's right, folks. I would greatly appreciate a few helping hands on July 30, July 31, or both! I'll be renting a 17' U-Haul for the Friday, and I hope to pack up most of Nicole's apartment, and then mine, freeing up the Saturday morning for last-minute cleaning. I'll be able to start moving into the new apartment after 12:00pm.

For those of you who drink beer, well, I'll provide the beer! For those of you who prefer alternative refreshments, I'll help you out there as well. Depending upon how many of you show up, there might even be a nice meal somewhere in the deal.

So if you can help out at all during those days, even though it would nullify your long-weekend, I would be extremely grateful.

Currently: Enjoying some Chinese food leftovers

No comments: