toil in hope and you will get there.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I-Haul

Okay, the time has come at last! Here's the details on my moving plans.

Friday, July 30
I'll only have the U-Haul from 07:30 to 16:00, and once everything is cleared out of Nicole's and then my apartment, It'll all need to unloaded again into a self-storage locker.

Saturday, July 31
If I am unable to borrow the services of someone with a pick-up truck, I'll need to rent one in order to haul the larger items out of the storage locker and into the apartment. I have the elevators booked from 11:00 to 15:00. Since we have the storage locker for an entire month, smaller boxes and items that fit in my car can gradually be moved it.

So guys, if you can help out at all, even for a few hours, please don't hesitate to give me a call and let me know. For the most part it will only be my dad and I doing the moving, and he's got a pretty bad back - I'd hate to put him out of commission for a few days.

My phone should remain hooked-up during this time, so I hope to hear from you!

Currently: Finishing up last minute packing and cleaning.

No comments: