toil in hope and you will get there.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Sexy Scott

This post is especially for you...so there's no need to keep trying to call me at home, since my spare time these days is measured in minutes and not hours.

I'm not going to forget about you, buddy.

It looks like we'll be leaving Saturday morning/early-afternoonish. Probably around 10am or so. If you'd like a ride into Calgary, just be sure to be in the city before then. You could hitch a ride in on Friday night, or really early on Saturday.

We will, however, be coming back to Edmonton late Sunday evening, so if you want to catch Finger Eleven on Monday night, you'll probably need to catch a Greyhound home.

If you need a place to stay Friday or Sunday, I've got a love seat with your name on it!

Currently: Using the horrible DELL computers in the flooding Rutherford Library

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah thanks for letting me know. But, unfortunatly, now I can't even find my way up to the city Saturday. I have to be at work to recieve a parcelle from Molson. Damn beer. Sorry

k.skinner said...

An ILLEGAL copy of Windows XP, eh!? Why George, what kind of unscrupulous character do you think I am!?

I've got pirated versions of XP Pro and XP Home, and hopefully they still work (re: can be activated). I'll see if I can find 'em and I'll bring them down for you.

With your hefty and secure government wage, though, wouldn't it also be easy to pick up a cheap-o computer at Best Buy for $600?

iHeartDimSum said...

What do I need a new computer for? I can blog, surf the internet, and listen to mp3's on this current geriatric piece of junk. What more do I need, other than a nice and "LEGAL" version of XP...