toil in hope and you will get there.

Monday, May 03, 2004

01 Stalingrad Polka.mp3

Hahhahahhahhaaaah!!!



Here's one FWD: that I received in my inbox that I actually appreciated, not only because it wasn't another 500lb naked woman screwing a midget, but because it brought back fond memories of my illegally hoarded mp3 collection.

Before the inevitable blue screen of doom locked up my computer, I was in the midst of adding to my 4000+ mp3 collection with utter crapulence. No album was out of my reach, and my propensity to download every single song for an artist and meticulously arrange them all into albums, with the appropriate album cover artwork on the folder, and label them in a uniform manner, bordered on a form of mental disorder I'd rather not know about. But alas, one Windows XP re-install later, and my 192kbps digitally compressed treasure trove of ill gotten goods was gone...

...even my pirated screener of The Passion of the Christ! The look on Nicole's face was somewhere between shock, disgust, and holy fear when she exclaimed, "You stole a movie about Jesus!?" I had no witty reply at the time, but weeks of late-night contemplation assured me that movies about Jesus should be open and free to all. Besides, it's not polite to argue about things like religion or politics. Silver City and their $15 tickets aren't going to come between me and my faith!

Yeah, you heard me!


Currently listening to: The Weakerthans - One Great City!

No comments: