toil in hope and you will get there.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

New Look For Spring

Hey there! Despite my full schedule I thought it would be a nice idea to fool around with the site and give it a new look. I'm not so sure if I prefer this template over my old one, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm hoping to try out some of the new features, like the comments that can be posted by anyone who reads my Blog. Since my old Shoutbox seems to be out of commission, it's nice and convenient that this option has been added to the site.

Though I don't seem to be posting rants/glorious insights on a regular basis, I do tend to keep the information in the right column up to date.

Ciao!


Currently listening to: Billy Talent - Voices of Violence

1 comment:

k.skinner said...

Just checking out the "comment" option on the new layout...