toil in hope and you will get there.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Delicious <--> Disappointing

The secret to life is that you learn, try, or experience something new every day. Nicole and I rewarded ourselves by having dinner at Gabbana, which is a small restaurant along Jasper and 111 St. The price was right and the food was absolutely delicious. I had a pork tenderloin soooo flavourful it would convert a vegan.

I then had the misfortune of watching the debut episode of "American Dad" It's from the creators of "Family Guy" and though I love that show, more than a few gags were still hit-and-miss. This new series looks like it could have promise, though after only a single episode, I'd had just about enough of the talking fish (some sort of replacement for Stewie), the female characters were lacking, and that candy eating alien (again, I assume a replacement for Brian) didn't evoke a single laugh. Bleh...

No comments: