toil in hope and you will get there.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Are You Ready To...

...muthafuckin' BBQ!?

Making good on a personal resolution that I made, ohhhh, at least 6 months ago, I finally got my act together and picked up a decent grill for the patio. I managed to snag it for nearly 50% off, and since it was already assembled, they also agreed to deliver it to the apartment for free! Heck, even the propane cylinder was half price - I guess it sometimes does pay to wait beyond the busy season.

Nicole and I have both been looking forward to this moment, and I didn't hesitate to pick up some mouth-watering t-bones for supper tonight. They've been marinating for hours.

My friends, this is the start of something beautiful...

Currently listening to: Satellite Ambient Radio

1 comment:

k.skinner said...

It really would be great to have you boys over for some grub. I know I'M a pain in the ass to track down at the best of times, but more visits to our apartment would be fantastic!