toil in hope and you will get there.

Friday, January 09, 2004

Piss and Vigor

There's nothing finer than waking up, after a few days of struggling to fend off a persistent cold virus, with a nose that isn't completely plugged, and a mouth which isn't as dry as the almighty Sahara. I could assume I would have gotten over this much sooner if I'd actually taken care of myself - you know, instead of going out to drink with the boys, instead of getting not nearly enough sleep, and instead of not eating anything nutritious, but who's to say? Of course, I'm really just a big baby when it comes to even the simplest of illnesses, so I guess there's no reason to brag about overcoming a few days of sniffles...

Now that the mental clouds have begun to lift after a few days of Tylenol Cold induced stupors, I look forward to keeping this site up-to-date with all sorts of stories of villainy and intrigue.


Currently: Reading "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore

No comments: