toil in hope and you will get there.

Friday, January 16, 2004

Comrades, Unite!

Ah yes, it's almost the end of January, and with that, a wholesale regime change at the ol' Lambda Chi Alpha house.

Though I'm no longer an Active Member, and more like an Alumni (who just hasn't happened to graduate in the traditional 4 academic years of study) I'll still be throwing my hat in to the political squared circle. The High Gamma, or Secretary, was one of my first elected positions when I joined the Fraternity in my first year, and it's always been one of my favorites. Though it mostly involves completing the necessary paperwork required to keep the Chapter from getting in hot water with International Headquarters, I can use it as a tool to appease that part of my psyche which demands orderliness and completeness - though a rather small part it may be.

And quite frankly, the campaign slogan was just too good to pass up!


Currently listening to: Three Days Grace - Home

No comments: