toil in hope and you will get there.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Long Live the Grill

I was completely shocked and appalled to see that my good friend Gregg was incapable of stomaching two consecutive fast food meals in the span of mere hours. For an entire year I lived off nothing but fast food and water - and survived to tell about it! My rigorous eating schedule played out as follows:

Monday: McDonald's - cheap McChickens
Tuesday: KFC - Toonie Twosdays
Wednesday: McDonald's - cheap Hamburgers
Thursday: Burger King - cheap Whoppers/Wendy's - extra value menu
Friday: Burger King - cheap Whoppers/Wendy's - extra value menu
Saturday: Burger King - cheap Whoppers/Wendy's - extra value menu
Sunday: McDonald's - cheap Cheeseburgers

Quite frankly, I am very surprised that I survived the ordeal, and didn't end up morbidly obese or deathly malnourished. One thing can be certain, it most likely shaved several years off my life expectancy.


Currently listening to: Hoffman - Rewired Electronics

No comments: