toil in hope and you will get there.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Zombies Ate My Neighbours

All this studying, writing essays, and completing end-of-term assignments is for the birds! Though I'm sure I've wasted plenty of time and have procrastinated whenever possible, it just doesn't feel like I'm killing enough time. So while we're on the topic of killing, I'm proud to announce that tonight I'll be heading out to scream in fear and excitement at Dawn of the Dead.

I can't remember the last time I've watched a decent zombie movie. 28 Days Later was okay, but there just wasn't enough zombies on screen at once, and not enough of those zombies were exploding into gooey, undead messes. I've mastered all the Resident Evil games, so my love for zombies does run deep, though the majority of the fear in those games was induced by the inability to move your character in an easy, fast manner.

Nonetheless, tonight should be a fun time, and I expect far more campy laughs than that Jesus movie had.


Currently listening to: Pearl Jam - Once

No comments: