toil in hope and you will get there.

Monday, March 22, 2004

3 Extra Inches

Well then! I was in the midst of updating this old Blog for the first time since March 1, but more important and pressing matters have arisen and I'm on my way out the door.

I had planned on commenting on my new job or even the fantastic season of ball hockey I've been engaged in with the gang from Vegreville, but I'll wrap this up quickly: the job pays decent and is only moderately zombifying, and those blue street hockey balls are the greatest thing we've adopted since protective goalie equipment. And while I'm bringing up goalies, it's a shame that Russel, our other vetran all-star goaltender, felt inadequate without adding an additional 3 inches. It's still how you use what you've got, Russ, but more power to you, I suppose.

Updated, on the right, the movies I've watched lately and my Ball Hockey Statistics from this season of minding the twine. Ugh...that indoor record just won't do!


Currently listening to: iTunes radio stations refresh, refresh, refresh...

No comments: