toil in hope and you will get there.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Chicken Day

Despite knowing that this crap will ultimately shorten my life-span, despite the revealed horrors of fast food in films like Supersize Me and books like Fast Food Nation, I cannot, and will not give up Toonie Twosday at Kentucky Fried Chicken. For $2.22 you get to indulge in 2 pieces of the Colonel's finest artery clogging fowl and small fry. Amazing! You can hardly buy raw chicken that cheaply at the grocery store, even before people cowered in fear from the Avian Flu.

So, as I sit here, finishing up two meals, I am one contented person. Thank God this special only happens once a week, because it takes about that long before you can even think about doing it again. Blech...

Currently gorging myself on horribly delicious "food."

No comments: