toil in hope and you will get there.

Friday, April 09, 2004

Pure BS or Pure Genius?

Ha-zah, I say! Ha-zah! I received one of my most favourable marks this past week, and it concerns a commentary paper I was writing for my Globalization course. I'll be completely honest - this assignment had me on the ropes. I didn't really know what I was going to talk about, and I didn't really make a solid outline before hand, so I kinda winged it during one frantic night of caffeine-fueled typing.

When all was said and done, I was left with 4 pages of what could be considered pure bullshit or pure genius. There really was no middle-ground, as far as I could see. Now that I've received my mark, I can officially declare that it was pure genius...or a level of bullshit so incomprehensible that my professor had no choice but to reward the ballsy endeavour with an equally absurd mark: 19.5/20.0


Currently listening to: Bush - Monkey

No comments: