toil in hope and you will get there.

Friday, October 31, 2003

Death Star

For those of you in the know, and that would include those of you attending the University of Alberta and subsequently in my immediate circle of peers, we all revel in the sheer irresponsibility of skipping class, most notably skipping an entire day of classes. If you happened to have a calendar like the ones we all had in kindergarten, you would not receive a shiny Gold Star for your diligence, but in it's stead a smoldering Death Star of indifference.

For the first time this academic year I've successfully completed a Death Star Week, effectively skipping all 13 scheduled classes, and avoiding the dreariness of an accumulated 12h50min of lecture time.

Did I make the most of my well-deserved time off? Aside from cramming as much Sociological Statistics into my brain as humanly possible for my deferred Midterm - yes, I did nothing.


Currently: Wishing I'd obtained my BA in 4 years

No comments: