toil in hope and you will get there.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Overworld Theme

Sweet, merciful heavens...I can't stop playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on my computer. I never did finish this SNES classic back in 1992, and I'll be damned if I let another 11 years go by! 11 years of pixelated-related mental torture and that incessant low-health "blinging" ringing in my ears. B-bling, b-bling, b-bling, b-bling...ahhhhhhhhhhh, my kingdom for just one more heart!

It is nice to be reminded, however, that this older game is more challenging than Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker combined.

*sigh* I might as well run across the street to 7-Eleven and pick up a cube of Pepsi, 'cause Gannon ain't gonna defeat himself.


Currently listening to: Genox - Style Intruders

No comments: