toil in hope and you will get there.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The Man

Ahhhahahahaa-ha!

Foiled once again by the powers that be. Scavenging through my empty cupboards for something, anything, to appease my post-lunch-pre-supper cravings, I stumbled upon several canned goods - pineapple slices, tomato soup, and creamed corn. Alas, each of these tins proved to be a veritable Fort Knox, denying my entrance, namely because I don't actually own a can opener.

Surely there must've been something else! Inside the freezer I eye a box of microwave burritos, but, Vermillion Hells!, I don't happen to own a microwave.

Oooh! Oooh! Maybe these few pouches of Carnation Instant Breakfast will...er...no milk, eh?

*eyes last remaining box of Kraft Dinner* Oh right, no milk...

*fridge laughs in response to my obvious suffering* "You've got no margarine either, fucker!"


Currently: Gathering change for Toonie Twosday at KFC.

No comments: