toil in hope and you will get there.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The College Years

It has come to my attention that everything I previously knew about webpage design was wrong, black is the new white, and my Pepsi is indeed Coca-Cola.

I woke up this morning all gung-ho about creating an HTML masterpiece, but a quick search through Google for tips pointed out that tables were for losers, and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) were the way to go.

Whereas I was once filled with joy, fondly recalling caffeine-fueled nights hand-typing page upon page of code simply to indent a paragraph, those joyous memories have now been replaced with a deep sense of shame and wasted youth now that knowledge of CSS has entered my grey matter's lexicon.

So, fuck it, I'll just use the templates provided by Blogger.

Oh, how times change.


Currently listening to: Genuine Childs - Childs Play

No comments: