toil in hope and you will get there.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Lady Luck

Last night, by far, was the most expensive night of poker I've ever experienced, despite the fact that I was not playing for money. Things wrapped up fairly late, and I was in a bit of a hurry to get home, so I failed to remember a steel pole was waiting at the end of the driveway.

You can imagine my car didn't stand a chance:

Car Damage 01
Car Damage 02
Car Damage 03
Car Damage 04
Car Damage 05
Car Damage 06

Slowly but surely, I'm making sure my car won't be worth a penny.

Currently: Thinking that those pop stains on the ceiling aren't quite so bad anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you did hit the pole. I've come pretty close to hitting it myself. I blame Clint and Gregg they should have to pay for all the damages to your once sweet ride.