toil in hope and you will get there.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sneak Peek

Here it is, a wonderful satellite image of our new rental house! It's that lone house, surrounded by trees, smack dab in the middle of the picture. When I picked up the keys this morning, the city property manager confirmed that it was built in 1930...so I was very close when I guessed it was nearly 80 years old!

Currently: Putting the finishing touches on my Philosophy assignment (The problem of "free will" and "determinism").

2 comments:

k.skinner said...

My university career can be likened to "National Lampoon's Van Wilder" except, well, I don't drive a golf cart around campus, aren't particularly handsome, and I pretty much don't know any of the students around me.

Anonymous said...

it's amazing to see how far people you used to know have come!