toil in hope and you will get there.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Quite the Conundrum

Have you ever had to complete a written assignment, worth 10% of your final grade, which can only be a mere 200-250 words!? Believe me, it's an academic exercise no less demanding than a 20-page dissertation. The sheer volume of information I desire to convey on the topic at hand is continually being constrained by the format, and the selective process of pairing down my argument is frustratingly exhaustive.

If I could travel back in time a few years and encounter my former self, I'd whoop my ass medieval-style. Damn me!

Word Count: 91

See! This mini rant is almost half the length of the infernal assignment!

Currently: Cowering in a corner of Knowledge Common, wishing evil upon my Philosophy professor.

No comments: