toil in hope and you will get there.

Monday, October 18, 2004

24

Well, well, well...another year has come and gone, and as always, it has passed far too quickly. It's late, and I'd like to crawl into bed. The past few days certainly have been eventful, and here are just a few highlights:

- tried spicy ginger buffalo and warm sake at The Eastbound Eatery
- woke up to an instant-Winter Wonderland
- finally received my cheap-o mp3 player from Telus
- was informed that Alex is now officially betrothed to Jeremy
- got 2 of the most amazing birthday presents ever; The Da Vinci Code and my own hockey card poster
- ate more devilled eggs in 12 hours than in the past 12 months

I'll certainly be posting more on these fine points, among others, in the next few days. I've got midterm exams and papers due next week, so I'll be a busy, indisposed man for the next 7 days, but I'll try and find time to post. If anything, I'll need to do it to maintain my own sanity.

Currently: Trying desperately to revive my precious mini-orange tree

2 comments:

Stephanie Chan said...

How is the tree doing?

k.skinner said...

I believe the orange tree has petrified. When it comes to house plants, I'm notorious for ending their lives quickly. Perhaps it's simply hibernating for the winter, or could possibly be revived through careful trimming? I'm not getting my hopes up.