toil in hope and you will get there.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dry Run

Nearly an entire month since I last posted? That would have to mean I'm already 1/8 done my Education degree! Woo! Only 7 eighths to go.

I'll be heading down to Coronation Elementary for an interview tomorrow. Aside from a few chance encounters with my nieces and nephews over the past 10 years, I'll readily admit that my exposure to children is lacking... so I signed up for EPS's Study Buddy Program. Every school has different needs, but you're typically expected to volunteer 1 hour per week, tutoring either a single child or a small group of children. I won't know the specifics of Coronation's expectations until the interview. Needless to say, I'm excited to get my first, primordial, taste of being an educator.

I'm hoping my child will need help with dodgeball.

Currently: Watching the first season of Battlestar Galactica. Awesome.

1 comment:

k.skinner said...

I most certainly did not buy or rent the first season of Battlestar Galactica. The same can be said for the second season and webisodes 1 thru 10.

In a few shorts days I suspect I'll be able to add all of Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: TNG, Star Trek: Enterprise, Firefly, and Serenity.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure my HD isn't large enough to accomodate all those great shows...!