toil in hope and you will get there.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Sensed A Challenge...

Lo and behold, here is my "nerd score" revealed at last:

I am nerdier than 85% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

To be honest, it was quite a few percentage points higher than I anticipated, but that's not to say I'm disappointed with the results. My enviable physical exterior and frat-boy imbibed history have worked quite well at masking the inner-geek that dwells within.

Perhaps if you had the opportunity to marvel at my Star Trek: TNG collector card sets, hermetically sealed within my parents' basement, my results would come as no surprise at all.

Currently: Quite concerned that I've already been up an hour past my bedtime.

5 comments:

k.skinner said...

Hmmm...I suppose my reading list to the right, which is almost exclusively sci-fi and fantasy books, should have blown my cover months ago!

Anonymous said...

I scored a 32. I am a nerd wannabe

iHeartDimSum said...

I scored a 27... how the frick does that happen? I got a degree in microbiology for God's sake. Hello, bacteria geek! That should be an automatic 50 points!

And what's this about being "up past your bedtime". I thought you quit your job?!

Jason P. said...

I got a 2. A freekin 2. And I answered as truthfully as I could. Oh man I knew something was wrong with me in school. Now I know. The sad thing is I wished I was more nerdy!

Anonymous said...

How do I score more than you two combined, George and Jason? Like how does that happen?