toil in hope and you will get there.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

The Null Hypothesis

Well, here I am, on the brink of my final final exam of the school term, and things are running much more smoothly than midterms...at least for this particular class. For the midterm I was up almost the entire night/morning, working on an essay which was due that day in a different class. I had less than an hour's sleep, and was actually quite delirious by the end of the midterm. For this final, however, I've *gasp!* studied ahead of time and will be getting at least a few hours of precious shut-eye.

On an unrelated note, I've noticed that my previous post replaced the post that was there before it, so I'm not really all that sure what Blogger is up to...

Currently: Preparing to play LOTR: BfME for 30 minutes...honest!

No comments: