toil in hope and you will get there.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Update pwned...

Okay, so this isn't exactly a new post to get all excited about, but it is representative of potential future posting. I've been so busy lately, with so many things to do, that logically, I've done very little of anything at all. My finely crafted procrastination skills are battling head-to-head with the academic demands of my semester...and well, I suppose, the professional demands of becoming a certified educator.

I've fiddled around with the design a bit, brought on by my switch to the "new" Blogger standard. I'm quite pleased with it. I find the layout to be rather pleasing on the senses.

During coffee this morning I was reflecting (as one typically does while drinking coffee in the morning) on how many exams I've probably written in my university career...the potential tally was quite shocking. A conservative estimate would place it at over 130, with at least 45 of those being final exams. Consequently, that would also indicate I've dedicated approximately 130 nights to studying/opening my text books.

Over the course of 6 years.

Currently: Skimming over 200 pages of "supplementary readings" for my Classroom Management midterm.

No comments: