toil in hope and you will get there.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Balanced Breakfast



Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day. Apparently Maizey is a firm believer in this mantra.

I'd made 2 "Egg McMuffins" for my early morning commute to student teaching - the first one was delicious though the second one tasted God-awful. The reason for this discrepancy currently eludes me.

The vile disappointment sat in my car all day and froze solid. Upon returning home, Maizey was quick to pounce upon the frozen morsel. Very quick and very sneaky she was. Very sneaky indeed.

She was, however, nice enough to pose for a few pictures before dropping the inedible McTurd and slowly, ashamedly, marching straight into her kennel for some quiet reflection.

Currently: Battling a wicked cold I picked up while student teaching.

1 comment:

k.skinner said...

Oh, for the love of...!? It's really hard for me to justify running my "RTM evaluation" copy of Windows Vista, on my Slave HD, if I can't use my printer (no Vista drivers yet) and iTunes barely stutters along.

Honestly, if I'm going to devote the time and effort into stealing this latest Microsoft abomination, it should at least be functional in the end. Right?