toil in hope and you will get there.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

"Uh, Supernintendo Chalmers!

Lo and behold, the Universe has seen fit to put the impressionable youths of the nation under my, eventual, educational tutiledge. I've been accepted into the Elementary Education After Degree program at the University of Alberta! Soon it will be time for me to retreat from the "real world" back to the cozy confines of academia...I might as well go shopping for my leather-elbowed tweed sports jacket post haste.

Currently: Working the secretary angle here at Champion Chiropractic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that from your parents, good for you!

Anonymous said...

good to here buddy sorry bought the other night out to late to meet up with ya at the bar we'll do another time when I can fit it into my buzy retired life! Truds